Friday, November 9, 2012

Some Mila Videos!

It's been a while since I posted videos, but I was cleaning off my phone this morning and uploading the videos to the computer. A couple are too cute not to share! I will share some of Mila first and then on another post, some of Zoya :)

This is Mila this morning trying not to fall asleep while eating! She is doing pretty good with just one nap a day right now, but she gets really tired right around lunch!

And this is Mila's favorite toy of the moment....she can sit for a while and just keep playing this one!

Mila working on her skills...

And an oldie but goodie...Mila practicing her cheese face...


1 comment:

  1. Love these! Honestly, she just gets cuter and cuter!! I can remember some days feeling just like Mila in her high chair, eyes just wanting to close! Too funny!!And of course her cheese face is the best! And she knows it too which makes it even funnier! (((BIG HUGS)))!!!

    ReplyDelete