Sunday, April 17, 2011

Playground Fun

First of all, thanks for all the comments of encouragement. If nothing else I realized that Zoya is more typical than not! I loved hearing all of your stories (either comments or private emails) about your own kids/grandkids and their emotions too :) It is hard to be brutally honest sometimes, but if there is one thing I am, it's honest, and if there is one thing I want to portray on this blog, it's a true and accurate picture of our crazy beautiful life!

We will be taking our first overnight trip with Zoya this week (well first since the Ukraine trip!) so I will leave you with some cute pictures until we return!  Zoya has gotten so strong over the last year. I remember last July when I took her to this same playground for the first time and there wasn't much she was able to do! (Sorry pics were taken with phone camera because I forgot my real camera).












(cheesing!)


8 comments:

  1. She is just so darn lovely :)

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to see her grow and of course that smile is nothing short of God's greatest gift!! He knew just what you and Shawn could and would do for Zoya and the blessings she would bring you both! I love that I have been able to watch her transform into the beautiful butterfly that she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a beauty! And yes, she is definitely more alike than different ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cheesey grin smiles and all the pics!

    Just look at this little lady go, can you hear us screaming from here GO ZOYA!

    I'm in love with her little pants, pockets in the back so cute!

    :)
    Izzy & Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGsh are these cute. I love her outfit too, her skinny jeans, how cute! She is stylin always! What a beautiful baby, I mean big girl :)

    Be blessed

    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to apologize for those pics! Cute as ever! I love the last one of her under the arch of the tree. No more baby...a darling little girl.
    Hope you have a joyous Easter, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these pics SO much! She is gorgeous. Also really enjoyed your last post- it reminds me a lot of what my mom went through when my little sister came home, she had 3 older kids but had NEVER dealt with "issues", special needs or any of that. I will be praying for you all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful princess she is!!! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete