Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flying like Peter Pan!

Today I showed Zoya how to climb up some stairs and I'm wondering if that was a bad idea! haha. You can see in the video she uses both her alternating feet and knees. The first time she did it she used only her feet! I can see most of our downstairs from my kitchen with only a few steps in one direction or another so while I'm cooking or cleaning in the kitchen I can see here anywhere she is downstairs. I peeked around the corner a little while after showing her this new skill and I couldn't see her.  She had climbed the bottom two stairs....she sure learns quick...and it is time for another gate!


These videos make me smile every time I watch them.  Shawn says these are Zoya's Peter Pan videos.  She was cracking up while Shawn held her up and she ran through the grass toward Mya.  Her little legs are moving sooooo fast that it looks like she is flying! She kept wanting to do this over and over.








 Happy girl :)

7 comments:

  1. She is so smart and has such a wonderful smile!!! :) Looks like you're all having a great time!

    JTHTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! and when Shawn wakes up with a sore back tomorrow you can just let him watch the videos and he'll remember that it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable! You have such a blessing! Makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell who is having more fun Shawn or Zoya! Great videos, they cracked us up and an instant smile comes across the face, gee how can you not smile right along with her.

    Izzy loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my gosh! How jolly cute is she! Oh and clever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stumbled acorss this blog after looking through the Reeces Rainbow site. I am hooked:) I LOVE LOVE reading your posts and think you are simply amazing. You and Shawn have such awesome love for Zoya - it is so obvious how much she is blooming with your endless love, support and encouragement. You are really such an awesome mommy!!!!

    I have 3 kiddos (14, 4 and 1) and feel as though god has put special needs adoption in my heart so I am reading a lot and doing a lot of praying and can't take my eyes off of the Reeces Rainbow site. I think God may be calling us to have one more - but this one born in my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile! She is one smart girl! You must be such a proud mama! I am faurly certain that she gets cuter every day.

    ReplyDelete