Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stuck

I have to share this video, you probably won't think it's as funny as I thought it was while it was happening...but I still crack up watching it. I guess this is how you know when your baby is too big for her bumbo seat! Although Zoya doesn't seem to mind toting around the extra weight (that looks like a plastic butt glued to her with her tiny legs coming out!) Ahhh I remember the days Zoya would sit in her bumbo seat for minutes at a time....LOL. One of the three words we were given in Zoya's profile was "active" and that sure hasn't changed!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! Are you kidding? Best video ever!!!!! Love how the seat wiggles as she crawls. I am dying right now cracking up - LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Some might call that child abuse:-)
    Seriously, that is so funny. Yes, the girl has grown...cuter every day. Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoya looks like a turtle, the seat is her shell. Love it.

    Sue M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoya, you are the best humanturtle ever!!
    Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol,this video is so funny!

    and nothing keeps her from moving...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hysterical video. I love how she just takes it all in stride.

    Is the caption, "have seat will travel"?... LOL

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is one of the funniest videos ever! I love how when she sits again she pats the seat like "Oh hey, it came with me....cool" hahaha, gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is hilarious!! She will love watching that when she gets older LOL

    ReplyDelete