Friday, March 4, 2011

Dada!

I've been MIA as I'm recovering from right hand surgery...using only my left hand to type takes a LONG time!! But I thought I'd share these cute videos with you! Zoya's new favorite game is to hide and have us find her or for us to hide and she tries to find us! She could do this all day long! I love how she calls her Dada over and over and gets so excited with this game!!! You can see Zoya's love for her Dada! Every time I hear her say Dada I am reminded how good God is to have given these two each other!





6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! It must be like a three ring circus at your house. Zoya running, Mya carrying around toys, Shawn chasing Zoya. Waht fun and love at the Basile house.

    Sue M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it seriously doesn't get any sweeter than that! She's a doll!! Gotta love daddy's girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! She is doing Awesome!! Love how Shawn plays with her! Rough, but just enough for a girl! Her giggle is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! I needed a dose of Zoya today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys had me hysterically laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!!!! :):)

    Was wondering if you ever got to meet Emory at her orphanage?

    ReplyDelete