2. The tight hugs she has been giving out of nowhere for no reason other than to say I love you.
3. How she hides things and signs "where" with a big smile.
4. Her loud giggle when she tastes something new and delicious.
5. She gets way too excited when her new favorite show "Sid The Science Kid" (which happens to be her first favorite cartoon show) comes on....and how she asks to watch Sid by saying "ssssssss."
6. How she loves bopping around the house in underwear and a hat.
7. The only place Zoya will poop is in her crib and then she signs "stinky" when she is done.
8. How much she loves her doggy Mya.
9. The way her entire body tenses up with excitement and glee when the wind blows across her face...every single time!
10. How she creates her own signs for people she loves.
11. Her special smile she gives only to me and nobody else.
12. Every single time I'm on the phone Zoya HAS to be in my arms NO MATTER WHAT!
13. When she puts herself in time out for no reason and fake cries.
14. When she peers out the window with excitement watching the snowplows do their thing.
15. How she insists on clearing the table after dinner, putting all the dishes in the sink, trash in the garbage can, and the food back in the refrigerator.
16. The pride she takes in scooping Mya's food into her dish and then placing Mya's dish on her mat.
17. She insists on putting things "away"....toys in the right place, laundry in the hamper, dishes in the sink (and sometimes clothes end up there too oops), and her dishes in her drawer (even if there is still food in them).
18. How I always have to tell her only to flush the toilet ONCE, or else she'd stand there all day.
19. The fact that everything has to be closed....doors, cupboards, curtains, straw cups, containers with lids...
20. The squeal she lets out when the 5 o'clock news chimes play on the TV.
21. The silly sound she makes every time we go into a public restroom because she can hear her voice echo!
These are the things I want to remember in 50 years :)