We did get a couple of pictures in our short time today!
Zoya loves sitting by this window (and she loves her Daddy!)
We realized we only have one picture of the three of us since we've been here! So we tried (somewhat unsuccessfully) to get a few more. If only Shawn's arm was a foot longer!
And just for fun....we bought a bagel looking thing that was bigger than Shawn's head :) Now if only we could find cream cheese he would be a very happy man!
Please continue praying about the interpol situation. It *should* be cleared up Monday, but around here a promise is worth as much as a used toothbrush (sorry that's the first thing that came to mind...hehe). If court is finished on Tuesday and the judge does not request to see us on Friday to finish court (and the interpol is good to go on Tuesday) then we will likely try to come home (if the wait is not waived). If court finishes Tuesday, instead of a 10 day wait, it will actually be 13 days because of where the weekend falls. During that 13 days we would not be able to do anything here in the area of paperwork. We originally planned 2 trips so we are still somewhat unprepared for one long trip, but could make it work if we had to. During our time home in between trips, we had planned to schedule some doctor visits for when Zoya does come home with us, get some early intervention meetings going, get her on our insurance, and buy some clothes now that we know what size. We also didn't bring much with us for Zoya this trip because we were almost certain we would come home in between trips. My great friend Shelly who just got here for her adoption was so kind to bring clothes and things for Zoya so we don't have to worry so much about that part. Coming home would give us a much needed break and a cure for our homesickness and it would help us to feel more prepared for bringing Zoya home. The only pro to staying here...and it's a big one...would be that we get to see Zoya every day and continue bonding. Many parents who went home in between said that leaving for that 10 days didn't seem to make a difference in the bonding in the long run. So we are praying for some clarity for what we should do, but are leaning toward coming home in between (if the 10 day wait is not waived..which again is unlikely, but not impossible as many of you remind me each day :)